Here’s how to PREVENT hard water stains from building over and over!
If you wish to prevent stains and build-ups from your household, you can start with a water softening shower head filter. Shower head filters have replaceable filter cartridges to purify and restore water to its pure, initial state. Installation is as simple as replacing your old shower head, and the filtration works immediately to provide soft water in your shower.
The primary purpose of getting a top-rated shower filter is to get rid most of the bad stuff such as chlorine from your daily shower water that could cause scum, stains and damage your skin and hair.
One of the solutions to your hard water deposit problems is a common household item, White Vinegar! Let’s remove hard water stains from your toilet using vinegar. It works like magic!
How to remove hard water deposits from toilet:
1. Turn off the water to your toilet.
2. Flush it repeatedly until the bowl is empty of water.
3. Soak your rags with straight white vinegar and line the toilet bowl with them.
4. When the rags dry out, add more vinegar. Do this for several hours, or until the scale starts to dissolve.
5. When the stains start dissolving, use your toilet brush and scrub the remaining scale off.
6. Turn the water back on and rinse.
And that’s it. All hail to white vinegar, a very useful common household item indeed!