It is BEST to PREVENT hard water stains than to clean up OVER and OVER again..
If you wish to prevent stains and build-ups from your household, you can start with a water softening shower head filter. Shower head filters have replaceable filter cartridges to purify and restore water to its pure, initial state. Installation is as simple as replacing your old shower head, and the filtration works immediately to provide soft water in your shower.
The primary purpose of getting a top-rated shower filter is to get rid most of the bad stuff such as chlorine from your daily shower water that could cause scum, stains and damage your skin and hair.
How to remove hard water deposits and stubborn stains from your shower heads, faucets, counter-tops and pretty much anywhere with hard water stains?
One of the solutions to your hard water deposit problems is a common household item, White Vinegar! Let’s remove hard water stains using vinegar. It works like magic!
Here’s how to remove hard water deposits:
1. Soak one or more cleaning rags in white vinegar.
2. Drape or wrap the rag around the area affected by mineral deposits.
3. Leave the rags for an hour or more, adding more vinegar if necessary to keep the rags wet.
4. When the mineral deposits have loosened up or dissolved, remove the rags and rinse with water.
5. Dry up the area with a clean towel, sponge, or microfiber cloth.
And that’s it. All hail to white vinegar, a very useful common household item indeed!