Here is How to PREVENT stains from building back!
Don’t just remove hard water stains on glass shower doors, prevent it.
Significantly remove and prevent hard water stains on glass shower doors. If you have hard water and wish to soften the water throughout your home, the best solution for this is to buy a whole-house system. Large filtration systems usually costs $1,000 up to $5,000 and up. Another solution is to rent a water softening system. Renting a system may also be a good way to see if buying a whole-house system is a worthwhile investment for your home.
A More Realistic Approach
But if you have a limited budget, you can start with a water softening shower head filter. It’s the fastest way you can prevent and significantly diminish the stains. Showerhead filters have replaceable filter cartridges to purify and restore water to its pure, initial state. Installation is as simple as replacing your old showerhead, and the filtration works immediately to provide soft water in your shower.
The primary purpose of getting a top-rated shower filter is to get rid most of the bad stuff from your daily shower water. One of which is chlorine that could cause scum, stains and damage your skin and hair.
Living in a municipality with hard and rusty water could be very challenging. Not only your hair and skin take a beating because of it, but cleaning things like the tubs, toilets, and showers can be an absolute nightmare! Now, how do we clean those nasty hard water and scummy junk all over your shower glass?
What you will need:
- Cheap unused paintbrush
- Bowl or a cup
- Glass cooktop cleaner
- Squeegee or microfiber cloth
- That’s it
How to remove hard water stains on glass shower doors:
1. Squirt about a cup of the glass cooktop cleaner into a bowl
2. Then start painting your shower enclosure. Go up and down and then swirls. No real pattern needed, just randomly painting and dabbing and use medium pressure. No need to scrub.
4. After letting it sit for several minutes, use your shower head to rinse everything clean, run your hand over it to make sure all the cleaner comes off.
5. After you’ve finished cleaning and rinsing the entire enclosure, use a squeegee or microfiber cloth to wipe away the water.
And with a small amount of effort, no more soap scum build up and hard water stains on your shower glass!
Take the earliest solution to prevent scum and hard water stain build-ups. Get your very own hard water filter today!